The Warnbro Community High School Board was created in 2014 when Warnbro Community High School became an Independent Public School.
The School Board provides support to the Principal and endorses:
- The Warnbro Community High School Delivery and Performance Agreement,
- The School Budget and Business Plan,
- The Annual School Report
- Monitors the school’s performance,
- Develops processes to review the satisfaction levels of parents, staff and students, and
- Selects the Principal when a vacancy arises.
The School Board consists of
Two Staff Representatives
Three Parent Representatives
Board members are elected for a three-year term.
Currently, there are six meetings a year, with two meetings in Terms I and IV, and one meeting in Terms II and III. Meetings are scheduled for ninety minutes.
The School Board provides an insight into how decisions are made, the impact of these decisions on the school community and how the decisions benefit the students.
Any parent can nominate to become a Board Member.