Teresa Millard is responsible for coordinating the ADF Youth Support Program, which includes developing systems that provide a responsive and effective youth support service for students and family members of the Australian Defence Force (ADF) at Warnbro Community High School.
As a Defence Force Transition Mentor, Teresa’s role includes:
- Assisting ADF students integrate into the school community
- Working closely one on one with individual students with teacher support, encouraging a positive work ethic
- Raising on-going awareness of mobility issues facing students
- Assisting students to build their self-confidence and resilience
- Encouraging students to explore options and to make the most of available opportunities
- Supporting students and families with liaisons/ referrals with other professionals within the school or alternative agencies
If you have any queries or concerns regarding your child or would like to make an appointment to meet with Teresa you can contact the school on 9553 0100 or her work mobile: 0468 987 520 or via email: Teresa.Millard1@education.wa.edu.au
Please click on the link below to view more information about Defence Force Transition Mentors.