The next Parent-Teacher interviews for Years 7 – 12 will be held on Wednesday 13th March 2019 Term 1.
School will close early on this day to accommodate this. Students will be required to leave the premises after session 4 (1:11pm).
Interviews will be of 10 minutes duration.
For these interviews we will once again use the internet-based booking system called Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO). It will save time for parents, staff and students!
Using this system you will be able to book the interview times that suit you best from any internet-connected computer. A computer will be available in the library during school hours if you do not have internet access at home or elsewhere.
Please access the system as follows:
- Go direct to https://bookings.parentteacheronline.com.au?school=34141
- Enter your surname and PIN
Full instructions are provided to you after log in.
Please note the following points
- When you log on, the system displays only your own child/children. Bookings are made for individual parents/guardians, not for couples. Couples can however log on to the system simultaneously to coordinate bookings. If two parents/guardians wish to attend a single interview timeslot, one parent/guardian should make the booking then both can attend.
- You will only see time slots which are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those timeslots are no longer displayed as available. PTO prevents double-booking of teachers or parents/guardians.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can print a report of your bookings in time order. You can log in and change bookings any time up to 2.30pm on the day of the interviews.
- If you see this symbol displayed alongside the class name, it means this teacher recommends that you book an interview.
- Other parents may be making bookings at the same time that you are using the system. It is possible, though unlikely, that a timeslot is displayed to you as available, but is then booked by another parent shortly afterwards. If you then attempt to book this timeslot it will not be available and a message will be displayed to indicate this.
- If you encounter any problems please phone Warnbro CHS on 9553 0100.