Connect is an integrated online environment developed by the Department for staff, students and parents in public schools. Check out the short video clip on Connect at http://vimeo.com/102803473
How will parents access Connect?
Parents will be given their own secure login to Connect through the school. This will be a P-number as a user name and a starting password that you can change.
When you log on you will be able to see information specific to your own child/ren such as:
- The classes in which your children are engaged
- Class calendars
- Week by week attendance information
- Assessment Outlines information drawn from Reporting to Parents (secondary)
- Assessments and evidence for your own child
- Notices from classes that automatically generate an email notification to you
If you have multiple children you only need one login – even if your children attend different public schools.
To register for Connect, please read the attached Connect Conditions of Use for Parents and complete the Parents Registration Form and return to the school or scan and email the signed documents to Emma.Veness@education.wa.edu.au
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact the school on 9553 0100.