WCHS Accounts

Thank you to all of our parents that have already made payment of their child’s compulsory charges and contributions.

The financial viability of the school is pivotal to our ability to provide a quality education program for the students in our care. The income generated from both Contributions and Charges is vitally important to the school and enriches the educational experiences for your child.

Your support of the school by paying promptly would be greatly appreciated. Parents/guardians who have financial difficulties regarding payment should contact our accounts department on 9528 9400 so that assistance can be discussed.

To assist you in making payment, please see below the various payment options available to you.


Cheque, Cash, EFTPOS and Credit Card payments are all accepted at the School’s main administration during office hours (8.00 am to 3.45 pm, Monday to Friday).

Direct Deposit

Direct Deposits can be made to the WCHS bank account. It is VITAL that the student name is included as a reference. E.g. Smith Jenny Y8

Account Details:

A/C Name: Warnbro Community High School, 2 Swallowtail Parade, Warnbro WA 6169
Branch No. (BSB): 066-040
Account No.: 19904648


Credit Card payments can be made by telephone during office hours.

Please contact us on 9528 9400.


Cheques, money orders or credit card payment authorities can be mailed to:

Warnbro Community High School

2 Swallowtail Parade

Warnbro WA 6169

Periodical Payment Arrangements:   We understand that some families may not be in a position to pay the full amount all at once. If you would like to make regular payments, over a period of time, please complete a Periodical Credit Card Authorisation Form. Forms are available from the Accounts Dept. When filling out the details on the front of the sheet, all sections need to be completed. On the back of this sheet are some pre-planned schedules that give dates at monthly or fortnightly intervals for your convenience. If you do not have a credit card or debit card that is a MasterCard or VISA, please phone to discuss other possible arrangements.